LAMPS Training Bundle
Get Access for 12 Months
$127 for 1 user | $397 for 20 users
- Click-to answers on more than 90 Legionella and water management topics including whirlpool spas, cleaning procedures for water heaters, cross connections, filters, ice machines, valves and pumps, softeners, testing disinfectant levels, routine flushing, balancing, cooling tower components and maintenance, humidifiers, decorative fountains, sampling, arrangements between owners and lessees, notification to residential tenants and condominium owners, expansion tanks, temporary shutdowns of building areas or plumbing systems, heterotrophic plate count (HPC), heater-cooler devices, and more.
- Videos on guidelines and standards, interviews with prominent hospitals on keys to success with water management programs, and New York City inspections
- Links and references to publications for background information on Legionnaires’ prevention
- E-Learning Courses 321, 322, 323, 327, and 501 at no charge and Courses 101-104, 301, and 401-404 at 25% off (a value of $730+ pp).
- Access to LAMPS-only training webinars.
- Training progress reports for everyone added to your training subscription
“[Courses 401-404] is exactly what is needed. I will sure be recommending that industrial hygienists, water treaters and others getting into sampling for Legionella join your LAMPS program and take the courses!!”
“‘Water Temperatures and Legionella in Plumbing Systems’ is a must-view for facility managers.”
“This course [101-104] should be a requirement for anyone who is trying to prevent or eradicate Legionella from building water systems.”