Become a LAMPS Implementation Partner
HC Info has a partnering business model. We partner with companies that help facilities set up and use LAMPS (Implementation Partners). We also have Integration Partners and Referral Partners.
LAMPS Implementation (WMP) Partners are water treatment companies, engineering firms, industrial hygiene firms, and consultants that are authorized to purchase and set up LAMPS Plans (water management plans) and/or LAMPS Benchmark for facilities.
Partners must complete training, and they have access to HC Info’s technical support, but HC Info does not certify Partners or guarantee the quality of their work.
In takes only about two weeks to be ready to provide LAMPS WMPs to your customers. The LAMPS cloud-based software and HC Info’s training, survey forms, estimating spreadsheet, sample proposal, selling tools, analytics, and technical support make it easy for you to…
- Provide WMPs that are comprehensive, highly credible, unbiased, and defensible.
- Train your field personnel to survey facilities and set up WMPs.
- Maintain control of your customer but reduce your risk, cost, and time.
- Provide WMPs at a great price whether your customer has one building or multiple locations.
- Make smart recommendations about responding to Legionella and other test results.
We like to build long-term business relationships so we look for Partners that will benefit from using LAMPS and will serve their facility customers with integrity and excellence. Many of our partners have been with us since LAMPS was released in January 2016. To find out more, click the button below.