Water Management Plan (WMP) Partners
WMP Partners are water treatment companies, engineering firms, industrial hygiene firms, and consulting firms that are authorized to provide WMPs to their facility customers utilizing the LAMPS cloud-based application and HC Info’s training and technical support.
Find a WMP Partner
Approximately 100 companies partner with HC Info to provide WMPs to their customers. If your water treatment, engineering, or industrial hygiene vendor is not a WMP Partner, click click here to contact an experienced WMP Partner about surveying your site and setting up your WMP in LAMPS.
Become a WMP Partner
In less than a week, you can be ready to help your customers comply with CMS and ASHRAE Standard 188 and reduce Legionella risk.
The LAMPS cloud-based software and HC Info’s training, survey forms, estimating spreadsheet, sample proposal, selling tools, and technical support make it easy for your company to…
- Provide Legionella water management plans that are comprehensive, highly credible, unbiased, and defensible.
- Train your field personnel to survey facilities and set up WMPs.
- Maintain control of your customer but reduce your risk, cost, and time.
- Provide WMPs at a great price whether your customer has one building or multiple locations.
- Choose your degree of involvement from project to project based on your customer’s preferences, your business model, and your workload.