Solutions for Government
Recommendations for Environmental Protection Departments, Public Health Agencies, and Building Codes Groups:
Train environmental health specialists, epidemiologists, inspectors, microbiologists, and engineers so you are prepared to:
- Confidently recommend or require the best action steps following a case of disease associated with a building water system.
- Inspect buildings thoroughly
- Evaluate supplemental disinfection plans and procedures
LAMPS has a training program specifically for health departments and other government agencies.
The LAMPS online Legionella training courses are approved for ASSE/IAPMO/ANSI Standard 12080 Legionella certification and EOCP Building Water System Operator certification.
LAMPS Training Notes give click-to answers to questions and solutions to problems with Legionella and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems.
Recommendations for Operators of Government Buildings:
Set up – and keep up – a water management program (WMP) for your building water systems.
LAMPS allows you to:
- Maintain consistency in your water management procedures from building to building
- Audit each property’s WMP remotely
- See each property’s WMP performance score
- Manage building water systems smarter using LAMPS data storage, analytics, and reports
- Easily store, organize, and find your WMP documentation