Job Opening: Virtual Executive Administrator
HC Info is the provider of “LAMPS,” an award-winning SaaS application used to reduce the risk of disease caused by harmful bacteria in the water systems of large buildings like hospitals and hotels. Building management personnel, water treatment specialists, consultants, and health department personnel use LAMPS for water management plans, data analytics, and training.
HC Info is based in Seattle but all our team members work remotely.
The Virtual Executive Administrator (VEA) will have a key role in our small but growing company, working closely with our CEO. The VEA will be needed most weekdays but not full time. The hours can be somewhat flexible.
The VEA will need to wear multiple hats, and the role could evolve and expand as the company grows and scales. Our initial expectations are for the VEA to:
- Coordinate and track much of our business operations including administrative functions, marketing tasks, software support, and the hiring and on-boarding of new team members.
- Execute administrative tasks.
This position might fit you if:
- You have had at least 5 years of success in an administrative role for a small business.
- You have an extraordinary ability to get things done–you find a way.
- You enjoy finding the best people (e.g., freelancers) for tasks you don’t do yourself.
- You have set up and used a lot about business apps (e.g., Dropbox, Google Workspace, Basecamp, Freshdesk).
Experience with Wordpress, QuickBooks, or Gusto would be a plus but is not necessary.
To inquire, please email your resume and/or LinkedIn URL to email@example.com.