Hundreds of facilities are using LAMPS for water management plans because it’s…
- “user friendly and easy to navigate” Bill Tighe, Chief Engineer, Disney Times Square Studios, New York City
- “evidence based, credible, and cost effective” Katie Cary MPH, MT (ASCP), CIC, Infection Prevention Manager, Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL
- “simple and efficient” Kevin Ullrich, LEED Green Associate Property Manager, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- “comprehensive” Russell Nassof, Esq., Executive Vice President, RiskNomics
LAMPS helps you protect the people in your buildings, reduce your legal risk, comply with ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 188-2015, meet regulations, and guard your image and revenue.
New York City Legionella Inspections
Join us on March 8 for “New York City Legionella Inspections:
What’s Working and What’s Not”
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 • 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern) • For LAMPS members, at no charge
In this webcast, you’ll hear about lessons learned in year one of New York City inspections pertaining to Legionella regulations for cooling towers — based on feedback from building owners and water treatment companies. Matt Freije will answer questions like…
- What’s working and what isn’t?
- Should we use the NYC Model MPP?
- What should the report submitted to the inspectors look like?
Watch the video. Join the conversation.
Following ASHRAE 188 with Limited Time, Money, and Personnel: Pressure for Building Operators and Health Officials
Let’s be honest. Most people who work in facilities management, infection control, property management, safety, industrial hygiene, or engineering want to protect the people in their buildings from Legionella and other waterborne pathogens—not just in hospitals, but...read more