Because LAMPS is used by US government entities, it was approved for Microsoft Azure Government cloud hosting, which is only for US federal, state, local, and tribal agencies and their partners.
According to Microsoft, Azure Government cloud hosting:
- Is engineered to meet or exceed the critical requirements for government workloads
- Has Level 5 DoD approval, a strict validation program, residency in the continental United States, geo-replication between datacenters 500 miles apart, and 24×7 monitored datacenters
- Maintains compliance with several strict regulations including HIPAA, FedRAMP, DoD, IRS 1075, NIST 800-171, and Section 508.
Our LAMPS application has the following security features:
- Log-in access only, with HTTPS security
- Password reset feature in lieu of emailing passwords
- User level management for WMP access
- No storage of credit card or other financial information
- Comodo SSL certification with RSA-2048 encryption and a $250,000 warranty to further protect online customer purchases
- Encryption and authentication of data in and out using TLS 1.2 with 256-bit AES encryption
- Folders to separate and protect data
- Randomly generated numbers for file names
"The LAMPS software was a godsend for us."
"Our facility worked with HC Info to create a water management plan that was evidence based, credible, and cost effective. The process was extremely efficient, easy to complete, and the HC Info team was incredibly easy to work with and available to address any questions or concerns."
“Completed the WMP, went very well. Found it very user friendly and easy to navigate. Definitely would recommend it. The class was also very helpful.”