HC Info is a small company experiencing rapid growth. We’re looking for smart, talented, honest, friendly individuals to join our amazing team in work that helps people — protecting health and life by reducing the risk of Legionella and other waterborne pathogens associated with building water systems. Our primary product is our LAMPS cloud-based application for water management plans, analytics, and training. In this role, you will support our partners with onboarding, training, and support.
What you’ll do:
- Go through an intensive, self-paced online training program to learn about our products and software. You’ll need to know our products inside and out.
- Explain our program to potential partners and answer questions about it.
- Demonstrate LAMPS in online meetings.
- Onboard new partners in LAMPS.
- Provide support via email and phone.
- Get insightful feedback from partners and bring recommendations back to the team.
- Collaborate with the CEO on strategic planning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable working remotely and using e-mail and telephone as their primary form of communication
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is customer focused. You aim to help partners with LAMPS.
- Has a keen eye for detail and won’t let little things slip through the cracks
- Has the ability to work independently without the need for a micro manager
- Has significant experience with commonly used applications like Microsoft Office
- Has the ability to learn new software applications (LAMPS) quickly and train others on it
- Has the ability to learn building and water system terminology
- Has the ability to become the teacher and clearly explain complex steps and concepts
- Preferably (helpful but not necessary) education or experience in engineering, public health, microbiology, or chemistry, and familiarity with the water treatment industry
Details about the job:
- This role has the flexibility of being either part time or full time.
- We offer and expect flexible hours.
- We pay fairly to generously based on experience and performance.
- You would start out as an independent (1099) contractor.
- At this time, we do not offer health insurance or other benefits.
- Some travel may be required.
- Depending on our needs and your skills, education, performance, and interests, your responsibilities and opportunities could grow.
- Everyone on our team works virtually from home or wherever they can achieve results. We have an office in Seattle so Seattle-based team members can meet as necessary or desired.
Sound like a good fit for you? If so, please click here to inquire.