Job Opening: Operations Manager – Remote
This position is no longer available.
HC Info is the provider of “LAMPS,” an award-winning SaaS application used to reduce the risk of disease caused by harmful bacteria in the water systems of large buildings like hospitals and hotels. Building management personnel, water treatment specialists, consultants, and health department personnel use LAMPS for water management plans, data analytics, and training.
HC Info is based in Seattle but all our team members work remotely.
We are looking for an Operations Manager (OM) to help us grow and scale. The OM will have a key role in our small but growing company, working closely with our CEO. The OM will be needed most weekdays but the hours are somewhat flexible. Medical insurance is available for full time employees.
The OM will need to wear multiple hats, and the role could evolve and expand as the company scales. Our initial expectations are for the OM to:
- Coordinate and track much of our business operations–software support, administrative functions, marketing tasks–guiding projects from initiation to completion.
- Execute administrative tasks.
- Set up, document, and improve systems, business apps, and processes.
- Manage the hiring and on-boarding of new team members.
This position might be a great fit for you if:
- You have had at least 7 years of success in an operations or administrative role for a growing company, including management in a remote work environment.
- You think like a business owner.
- You can get things done without being given a roadmap, process, or direction.
- You know a lot about business apps (e.g., Dropbox, Google Workspace, Basecamp, Freshdesk).
- You love to see team members grow, thrive, and succeed.
- You are an amazing communicator–you get results and are kind and respectful.
- You have an eye for detail.
To inquire, please email your resume and/or LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.