HC Info is the provider of the “LAMPS” cloud-based software. LAMPS is used to reduce the risk of disease associated with water in large buildings like hospitals, hotels, nursing homes, office buildings, and apartment towers. We are looking for a smart, honest, friendly individual to assist our company CEO.
What you’ll do:
- Personal assistant types of tasks such as running errands, finding Seattle area products and services, or planning a small party
- Administrative tasks for HC Info’s operational needs. For example, you might help us find a new app or vendor for a particular purpose, conduct internet research, or manage the sending of holiday gifts to customers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable working remotely
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is a “get-it-done” person who has the experience, confidence, and ability to handle a variety of tasks with little oversight
- Has significant experience with commonly used software applications like Microsoft Office
- Preferably has some business experience
Details about the job:
- This position will begin with part-time, as-needed, flexible (both ways) hours. It could later develop into a position with regular hours.
- You would start out as an independent (1099) contractor.
- At this time, we do not offer health insurance or other benefits.
- Depending on our needs and your skills, education, performance, and interests, your responsibilities and opportunities could grow.
- Everyone on our team works remotely from home (normally, not just because of COVID-19).
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, please click here to inquire.