Why HC Info?
- Expertise. Since 1995, facility operators, health officials, water treatment specialists, risk managers, and safety consultants have relied on HC Info for Legionella education, training, and consulting. We have assessed hundreds of buildings, reviewed thousands of Legionella water test results, solved a lot of Legionella problems, and written water management plans. Control measures are the critical part of a Legionella risk management plan because they are what actually prevent disease. Expertise and lots of experience are required to recommend measures that are reasonable, effective, responsible, evidence-based, and defensible, but not unnecessarily costly.
- Understanding of your legal risk. Matt Freije has served as an expert in more than 60 Legionella-related lawsuits. We are not attorneys and do not offer legal advice but understand how the selection of Legionella control measures can affect your legal risk.
- Unbiased objectivity. We sell no chemicals, equipment, or laboratory services. You can trust our recommendations without wondering about ulterior motives.
- Credibility recognized by outside sources. Professionals worldwide subscribe to our newsletter, attend our webinars, purchase our publications, and take our e-Learning courses including facility operators, health officials, water treatment specialists, infection preventionists, risk managers, safety consultants, and industrial hygienists.
- Defensibility and “built-in” peer review. Several water treatment professionals, engineers, and industrial hygienists — some of the top water experts in the world — regularly use LAMPS for their customers’ WMPs. It keeps us sharp! If anything in our WMPs is incorrect or needs improvement, we are sure to find out quickly! The wide support and constant “peer review” will make your WMP more credible and defensible.
- Ease. LAMPS makes WMPs easier. It’s not just a document. You get tools for easy editing, updating, training, documenting, analytics, reporting, and user management. It also allows you to maintain consistency across multiple properties.
- Price and value. You get high quality at low prices because we have invested heavily in software and automation.
- Security. Government entities, corporations with valuable brands, and large institutions trust LAMPS with their data. LAMPS resides on a Microsoft Azure Government cloud-hosted, FedRAMP-compliant server and has multiple security features.
As an attorney and consultant to the insurance industry on water management programs and underwriting the risk of Legionella, we have found the WMPs developed by HC Info to meet all the requirements of both the insured and the insurance company. The plans are cost competitive, comprehensive, and meet the regulatory as well as the user requirements.Russell Nassof
"Our facility worked with HC Info to create a water management plan that was evidence based, credible, and cost effective. The process was extremely efficient, easy to complete, and the HC Info team was incredibly easy to work with and available to address any questions or concerns."Katie Cary MPH, MT (ASCP), CIC
"The LAMPS software was a godsend for us."Jonathan Lewis
“Due to a recent property assignment acquisition and facing newly enacted state requirements, we were left with very a limited time-frame to complete a cooling tower water management plan. I am grateful to have discovered HC Info, and thankful to our contractor for having recommended it. The [LAMPS WMP Platform] site made plan development simple and efficient. There were no complications along the way.”Kevin Ullrich, LEED Green Associate
"Completed the WMP, went very well. Found it very user friendly and easy to navigate. Definitely would recommend it. The class was also very helpful."Bill Tighe