Providers are companies (water treatment companies, engineering firms, consulting firms) that provide HC Info Legionella HACCP water plans to hospitals, hotels, industrial facilities, nursing homes, apartment-condo buildings, office buildings, or schools.
Providers perform an onsite water system survey and then use HC Info's HACCP plan tool to configure a plan for their customer.
HC Info does not approve or certify Providers, or guarantee the quality of their work.
Why become a Provider?
- Help your customers reduce health and legal risk.
- Offer quality. Associate yourself with a HACCP plan of the very highest quality, written by an unbiased third party. You get a special "HC Info HACCP Plan Provider" logo for use on your web site and other promotional materials.
- Earn money providing a valuable service that helps people. With our system, you can be ready to provide HACCP plans in a few days. And, instead of spending time writing and updating a plan yourself, you can use our plan and spend your time on your core business.
- Reduce your liability.
- Network, and become eligible for referrals. You become eligible for referrals in your area. HC Info does not promise that Providers will get referrals. In general, when a facility operator requests a proposal for a full service HACCP plan, we will refer the facility to its water treatment company, if that company is one of our Providers, and perhaps to another company that does not offer water treatment services. If the facility's existing water treatment company is not one of our Providers, we generally give the names of two or three Providers nearest the facility.
- Get Legionella support. You get limited technical support from Matt Freije simply by emailing him. Matt may also do free coaching calls or webinars for Providers from time to time as needed.
- Use the resources. Provider accounts include resources such a sample proposal, a spreadsheet for estimating what to charge your customers for HACCP plans, and a check sheet to have your customer fill out to check and approve the water systems survey.
Requirements for Providers
- Acceptance by HC Info of your Provider application
- Completion of the online training, Preparing to Develop a Legionella HACCP Water Plan
- A basic familiarity with water systems. For example, you should be able to identify a backflow preventer and pressure reducing valve in a plumbing system, and a drift eliminator on a cooling tower.
- Payment of the yearly Provider fee (currently $275)
- A commitment to technical excellence, good service, and integrity in serving your customers.
- Acceptance and continual adherence to the Provider Agreement
Submit this form if you would like more information about becoming a Provider Partner.